Geranium Essential Oil (Pelagornium graveolens)
Germanium essential oil has a lovely floral aroma with hints of fruit that’s very uplifting. It’s extremely popular due to its wide range of health benefits it offers.
Properties Of Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium essential oil has the following properties:
Grapefruit Essential Oil Benefits And Uses
The main benefits and uses of Grapefruit essential oil include:
- Easing stress and anxiety, and balancing emotions.
- Getting rid of fluid retention problems.
- Soothing bites, burns, stings and wounds.
- Treating sore throats.
- Treating lymphatic congestion.
- Healing broken capillaries.
- Treating bruises.
- Relieving nervous tension.
- Treating circulatory problems.
- Boosting self-acceptance.
How To Use Geranium Essential Oil
You can apply Geranium essential oil using the following methods:
- Add to your bath or shower.
- Use in a room spray.
Safety Advice For Geranium Essential Oil
- You should not use Geranium essential oil undiluted. You should always dilute it 50:50 with a suitable carrier oil before applying topically or through diffusion.
- You should always patch test on a small area of skin before topical application, as Geranium oil may cause skin irritation in some people.
- Don’t use Geranium oil on when pregnant.